- The master program has a normal duration of 2 academic years (4 semester) conducting to the accumulation of 120 ECTS. This Master allows the graduates to pursue their education at the doctoral level.
- As a regular programs, there are places funded from the state budget (without tuition fees) and tax places.
- The admission process is open for Bachelor’s graduates having a Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent, regardless of the year of graduation, provided the level of studies and the diploma are recognized by the Ministry of Education and Research of Romania.
- The citizens of other European Union member states, of the European Economic Area and of the Swiss Confederation are entitled to take part in the admission process under the same legal conditions as the Romanian citizens, including the same tuition fees. Their Bachelor’s or equivalent diploma has to be recognized by the competent department of the Ministry of Education and Research prior to the registration with the ASE (the process may take up to 30 days).
- The admission process consists of the online registration of the application file, a motivational essay (in English), professional experience/recommendations (in Romanian or English)/extracurricular activities and an oral exam (ie. interview). The admission of the applicants is based strictly on the admission average grade point – descending ranking of the applicants, correlated with the options expressed at the registration. The minimum average grade required to pass the admission exam is 6,00.
- For this Master program an international English language certificate is not mandatory, but their level of English will be assessed during the oral exam.
- The preparation for the online exam will be done using the list of topics and references (click here) and be requested free of charge at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The admission average grade point is determined as follows:
– 50% evaluation of the application file: average Bachelor exam – 40 points, letter of motivation – 40 points, professional experience/recommendations/extracurricular activities – 20 points. (100 points)
– 50% oral exam (ie. online interview): interview knowledge assessment in the field of business administration, with questions from members of the commission. (100 points)
A minimum of 60 / 100 points is required in order to be admitted.
- The applicants who are students or graduates of higher education studies may enroll for a second Master’s program, either on a budgeted place or a tax place, under the following conditions:
– if the first master’s program was financed from the state budget, the second will be on tuition fee,
– if the first program was financed by tuition fees, the second may be on a budgeted place or a tax place.
- The applicants who are students or graduates of master programs and received support from the state budget for a certain part of their studies have to state it upon registration. An admitted applicant may benefit of budget support only for one program, for the normal duration of the studies. The redistribution of the budgeted places is done after the 1st year of studies, based upon the academic results of the students, as stipulated in the ASE Regulation regarding the Master’s studies.
For further information regarding the admission process please access the full methodology.
Other information related to the admission process can be found also on the website https://admitere.ase.ro/masterat-2021/index.asp
Number of places: 9 with tuition fee
Tax per year:
- tuition fee for EU citizens: 5,000 LEI/year
- tuition fee for Non-EU citezens: 3,600 EUR/year
- application fee for EU citizens : 250 LEI
- application fee for Non-EU citizens : 400 EUR
Schedule of the online admission process
2nd intake – September 2021
|1. Online registration on admitere.ase.ro||06-07 September, Tuesday until 14.00|
|2. Online interview in English (knowledge assessment, according to the bibliography)||09 September (Thu)|
|3. Registration of the contestations regarding the oral exam via e-mail : email@example.com, between 08:00-10:00||10 September (Fri)|
|4. Publication of thepreliminary admission results||10 September (Fri)|
|5. Confirmation of the places by register the original baccalaureate diploma, the bachelor diploma and transcripts and/or payment of 1/2 of the annual tuition fee||Submitting the diplomas: 10-11 September (Fri-Sat) between 08:00-16:00 and 13 September (Mon) between 08:00-14:00
Payment of 1/2 of the annual tuition fee : 10-13 September (Fri-Mon)
|6. Publication of the final resultsfor each program||14 September (Tue)|
|7. Matriculation to the 1st year of studies||1st October (Tue)|
|8. Signature of tuition contracts||01-22 October (Tue)|
The entire assessment interview will be in English, hence no other language assessment methods will be necessary.
Bibliography for the Admission exam:
|1||The basic concepts of management||Business Administration||||pp. 9-34|
|2||The business environment of the company||Business Administration||
|3||Planning||Business Administration||||pp. 93-150|
|5||Organizational Culture||Business Administration||
|7||Marketing and sales||Business Administration||||pp. 360-387|
|8||Human Resources Management||Business Administration||||pp. 298-331|
 Brătianu, C., Mândruleanu, A., Vasilache, S. & Dumitru, I. (2011). Business management. Editura Universitară București.
 Nickels, William G.; McHugh, James M.; McHugh, Susan M. (2016): Understanding Business, McGraw-Hill Education, New York.
 Dess, GG., Lumpkin, GT, Eisner, A.B. (2006). Strategic Management. McGraw-Hill, New York
The full bibliography can be requested by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for Romanian, EU, EEA and Swiss Confederation Citizens:
The applicants will fill in their personal data on the online platform (admitere.ase.ro), including e-mail address and telephone number and will upload copies of the following document (submitted in .pdf or .jpeg / .jpg format):
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent). For the graduates of the 2021 promotion, certificate of graduation of the bachelor’s exam, specifying the arithmetic averages of the years of study, the average of the bachelor’s exam and the other information provided by the Framework Regulation on the regime of study acts in education superior, approved by OMEC no. 4156/2020. For ASE 2021 Bachelor’s graduates, the data will be imported automatically from the university database.
- Transcript or diploma supplement from the bachelor’s program;
- Baccalaureate diploma (or its equivalent) and of the transcript (or equivalent);
For ASE 2021 Bachelor’s graduates, the data will be imported automatically from the university database, they are exempt from submitting documents 1 to 3.
Graduates of study programs abroad, in addition to the bachelor’s degree / graduation certificate, must upload on the platform admitere.ase.ro the copy of the certificate / equivalence certificate issued / issued by the Ministry of Education and Research – CNRED and will send before registration, at email@example.com, the study documents (bachelor’s degree or equivalent, diploma supplement, and copy of the certificate issued by CNRED) for the equivalence of the grades.
- Birth certificate;
- Identity card / passport (for foreign citizens);
- Copy of marriage certificate (if applicable);
- Personal statement – Annex 8, generated at registration, by which the candidate declares that:
i. will not benefit from simultaneous funding from the budget for two university study programs, regardless of their level;
ii. will not follow more than two university study programs simultaneously, regardless of their level and form of funding;
iii. he was not expelled without the right of re-registration, from ASE;
iv. was / was not enrolled in another master’s degree program, including the number of semesters in which he / she received funding from the budget;
v. agrees to the processing of personal data.
- An ID-type photo;
- Motivational essay (in English)
- Professional recommendations (in Romanian or English)
- Proof of payment of the registration fees for those who pay by bank transfer (recommended: online payment on the admission platform).
- Standard medical certificate, issued no later than six months before the enrollment date by the medical offices (school or territorial) or by the family doctor, from which it should result that the applicants are fit for enrollment in college;
- English Proficiency Certificate (optional);
- Other documents certifying special status (Roma minority, social protection system, registration fees exemptions according to art. 39);
- Personal statement regarding the authenticity of the documents uploaded on the admission platform and the correspondence between the digital / scanned documents and the original ones (Annex 9);
- Other documents required by the admission methodology, for the master’s programs with special admission conditions (according to Annex 5).
Citizens of other member states of the European Union, of the states belonging to the European Economic Area and of the Swiss Confederation, the candidates benefiting from a form of protection in Romania, who do not have CNP (Romanian Numerical Personal Number) – will send before registration, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org study documents (bachelor’s degree, diploma supplement / transcript, baccalaureate diploma or equivalent, transcript and copy of the certificate issued by CNRED) and will request the ID in order to access the online platform and establish the averages of competition.
If the study and / or civil documents (birth / marriage certificate) are written in a language other than Romanian, copies of the Romanian translations, legalized, will be uploaded on the platform admitere.ase.ro.
Registration of non-EU citizens: all information regarding your registration can be found here.
For further information regarding the admission process please access the methodology.
If you have any questions please contact us at MEBA@fabiz.ase.ro