- The master program has a normal duration of 2 academic years (4 semesters) conducting to the accumulation of 120 ECTS. This Master allows the graduates to pursue their education at the doctoral level.
- As a regular programs, there are places funded from the state budget (without tuition fees) and tax places.
- The admission process is open for Bachelor’s graduates having a Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent, regardless of the year of graduation, provided the level of studies and the diploma are recognized by the Ministry of Education and Research of Romania.
- The citizens of other European Union member states, of the European Economic Area and of the Swiss Confederation are entitled to take part in the admission process under the same legal conditions as the Romanian citizens, including the same tuition fees. Their Bachelor’s or equivalent diploma has to be recognized by the competent department of the Ministry of Education and Research prior to the registration with the ASE (the process may take up to 30 days).
- The admission process consists of the online registration of the application file, an online written exam. The admission of the applicants is based strictly on the admission average grade point – descending ranking of the applicants, correlated with the options expressed at the registration. The minimum average grade required to pass the admission exam is 6,00.
- For this Master program an international English language certificate is mandatory. Otherwise, the candidates will sustain an online language test which is compulsory for all the candidates who don’t have a recognized certificate/ didn’t graduate a bachelor’s programme taught in the respective language.
The interview performance is assessed with a qualification “Pass” / “Fail”.
- The online written test consists of multiple choice questions (duration: up to 2 hours; exact time will be published before the exam starts), with one correct answer. The preparation for it will be done using the list of topics and references ( here ).
- The admission average grade point is determined as follows: 60% the Bachelor’s graduation average grade and 40% the grade of the written test. A minimum of 6,00 / 10 is required in order to be admitted.
If there is more than one applicant with the same GPA as the last one admitted on a budgeted or tax place, there will be used additional criteria: grade from the written test, the bachelor average graduation grade and the average of the years of undergraduate studies.
- The applicants who are students or graduates of higher education studies may enroll for a second Master’s program, either on a budgeted place or a tax place, under the following conditions:
– if the first master’s program was financed from the state budget, the second will be on tuition fee,
– if the first program was financed by tuition fees, the second may be on a budgeted place or a tax place.
- The applicants who are students or graduates of master programs and received support from the state budget for a certain part of their studies have to state it upon registration. An admitted applicant may benefit of budget support only for one program, for the normal duration of the studies. The redistribution of the budgeted places is done after the 1st year of studies, based upon the academic results of the students, as stipulated in the ASE Regulation regarding the Master’s studies.
Number of places: 42 without tuition fee, 25 with tuition fee for EU citizens and 5 places with tuition fee for Non-EU citizens
Tax per year:
- tuition fee for EU citizens: 5,000 LEI/year
- tuition fee for Non-EU citezens: 3,600 EUR/year
- application fee for EU citizens : 250 LEI
- application fee for Non-EU citizens : 400 EUR
Schedule of the admission process
1st intake – July – August 2021
|1. Online registration on admitere.ase.ro
(The platform will be open between 23-27 July)
|23 – 27 July (Friday – Tuesday), Tuesday until 12.00|
|2. Publication of the schedule for the language competence interview||27 July (Tuesday)|
|3. Language competence assessment (interview) and publication of the results||28 July (Wednesday)|
|4. Taking the online specialized test (multiple-choice, but with one correct answer)||29 July (Thursday)|
|5. Registration of the contestations regarding the assessment for the written exam (between 8.00-12.00)||30 July (Friday)|
|6. Publication of the preliminary admission results: candidates admitted on places financed from the state budget and candidates admitted on tax places||31 July (Saturday)|
|7. Confirmation of the places by upload the Annex 11and payment of 1/2 of the annual tuition fee||02-04 August (Monday – Wednesday) 08:00 – 18:00|
|8. Publication of the final results for each program: candidates admitted on places financed from the state budget, candidates admitted on tax places, rejected applicants||05 August (Thursday)|
|9. Matriculation to the 1st year of studies||1st October 2021|
|10. Signature of the tuition contracts||01-22 October 2021|
For those who don’t hold an English International certification, an English language competence assessment interview must be sustained.
Bibliography for English language admission test:
- Ghiga, Georgeta, Aspects of Business Communication, Editura Cavallioti, Bucureşti, 2002
- Ioncică, Diana; Robu, Valentina; Ciolăneanu, Roxana; Stamatescu, Ioana, Mastering English for Economics, Editura Uranus, Bucureşti, 2005
- Măgureanu, Tania; Nicolae, Mariana (coord.), Communication in International Business, Editura Cavallioti, Bucureşti, 2005
The following certificates of linguistic competence with international recognition for independent user level (B2) or proficient user (C1, C2) are accepted for equivalence:
- First Certificate in English (FCE)
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Cambridge English: Vantage (BEC Vantage)
- Cambridge English: Higher (BEC Higher)
- International English Language Testing Systems (IELTS): minimum Band 6.0
- Business Language Testing Service (BULATS): minimum 60
- TOEFL: minimum 87
Bibliography for the Admission exam:
|1||The basic concepts of management||Business Administration||||pp. 9-34|
|2||The business environment of the company||Business Administration||
|3||Planning||Business Administration||||pp. 93-150|
|5||Organizational Culture||Business Administration||
|7||Marketing and sales||Business Administration||||pp. 360-387|
|8||Human Resources Management||Business Administration||||pp. 298-331|
 Brătianu, C., Mândruleanu, A., Vasilache, S. & Dumitru, I. (2011). Business management. Editura Universitară București.
 Nickels, William G.; McHugh, James M.; McHugh, Susan M. (2016): Understanding Business, McGraw-Hill Education, New York.
 Dess, GG., Lumpkin, GT, Eisner, A.B. (2006). Strategic Management. McGraw-Hill, New York
The full bibliography can be requested by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult the previous years exams available here.
Registration for Romanian, EU, EEA and Swiss Confederation Citizens:
The applicants will fill in their personal data on the online platform (admitere.ase.ro), including e-mail address and telephone number and will upload copies of the following document (submitted in .pdf or .jpeg / .jpg format):
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent). For the graduates of the 2021 promotion, certificate of graduation of the bachelor’s exam, specifying the arithmetic averages of the years of study, the average of the bachelor’s exam and the other information provided by the Framework Regulation on the regime of study acts in education superior, approved by OMEC no. 4156/2020. For ASE 2021 Bachelor’s graduates, the data will be imported automatically from the university database.
- Transcript or diploma supplement from the bachelor’s program;
- Baccalaureate diploma (or its equivalent) and of the transcript (or equivalent);
For ASE 2021 Bachelor’s graduates, the data will be imported automatically from the university database, they are exempt from submitting documents 1 to 3.
Graduates of study programs abroad, in addition to the bachelor’s degree / graduation certificate, must upload on the platform admitere.ase.ro the copy of the certificate / equivalence certificate issued / issued by the Ministry of Education and Research – CNRED and will send before registration, at email@example.com, the study documents (bachelor’s degree or equivalent, diploma supplement, and copy of the certificate issued by CNRED) for the equivalence of the grades.
- Birth certificate;
- Identity card / passport (for foreign citizens);
- Copy of marriage certificate (if applicable);
- Personal statement – Annex 8, generated at registration, by which the candidate declares that:
i. will not benefit from simultaneous funding from the budget for two university study programs, regardless of their level;
ii. will not follow more than two university study programs simultaneously, regardless of their level and form of funding;
iii. he was not expelled without the right of re-registration, from ASE;
iv. was / was not enrolled in another master’s degree program, including the number of semesters in which he / she received funding from the budget;
v. agrees to the processing of personal data.
- An ID-type photo;
- Proof of payment of the registration fees for those who pay by bank transfer (recommended: online payment on the admission platform).
- Standard medical certificate, issued no later than six months before the enrollment date by the medical offices (school or territorial) or by the family doctor, from which it should result that the applicants are fit for enrollment in college;
- English Proficiency Certificate, if applicable;
- Other documents certifying special status (Roma minority, social protection system, registration fees exemptions according to art. 39);
- Personal statement regarding the authenticity of the documents uploaded on the admission platform and the correspondence between the digital / scanned documents and the original ones (Annex 9);
- Other documents required by the admission methodology, for the master’s programs with special admission conditions (according to Annex 5).
Citizens of other member states of the European Union, of the states belonging to the European Economic Area and of the Swiss Confederation, the candidates benefiting from a form of protection in Romania, who do not have CNP (Romanian Numerical Personal Number) – will send before registration, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org study documents (bachelor’s degree, diploma supplement / transcript, baccalaureate diploma or equivalent, transcript and copy of the certificate issued by CNRED) and will request the ID in order to access the online platform and establish the averages of competition.
If the study and / or civil documents (birth / marriage certificate) are written in a language other than Romanian, copies of the Romanian translations, legalized, will be uploaded on the platform admitere.ase.ro.
Registration of non-EU citizens: all information regarding your registration can be found here.
For further information regarding the admission process please access the methodology.
If you have any questions please contact us at MEBA@fabiz.ase.ro